[mythtv-users] BBC HD mux switching to DVBS2 - progress

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Sat Jun 11 13:23:18 UTC 2011

Where does your 0.22 come from? It could be that it for some reason needs to
be recompiled against an up-to-date v4l?
Although in theory it shouldn't make a difference I think, if the headers
are the same enough to allow for the code to still compile, it could be
That for some reason the library/enumeration wasn't working correctly.