[mythtv-users] find orphans.py question

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Fri Jun 10 22:44:43 UTC 2011

 >IMO, it was a very poor choice
 >for Arch to make the Python 3.x binary the primary 'python' binary,
 >since as you're discovering, it breaks all sorts of things all over.

Exactly. I'm totally surprised as Arch was well know for KISS and has
really high sense in strategic choices....

BTW: I'm wonder Your opinion in following question: what is best
solution for archiving TV shows to ext media (I mean HDD as it 1\offers
unmatchable price per GB and 2\HD content size excludes any other
technology for mass storage HD TV shows)
My idea (almost working) was:
1.export TV to mythvideo via mythvidexport.py
2.use mythadder.py for nice management of ext.USB HDD
Currently I failed with issue described in post about mythvidxeport.py.
Generally - I think idea of mythadder.py is great (I'm using it with
great success and really like functional results)
br