[mythtv-users] OpenGL render problems with radeon and 0.24.1

Greg dargllun at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:47:48 UTC 2011

Am Wed, 8 Jun 2011 11:44:25 -0500
schrieb John King <jmking1 at gmail.com>:

> I'm having problems with myth playback using the OpenGL renderer and
> the radeon Xorg driver.  Basically it looks like the mythtv video

This ticket maybe related (well, output isn't stuck anymore, but
doesn't work either): http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9216

FWIW, I'm also running MythTV with an RS780 using xv-blit, which works
very well an reliable. Of course, working OpenGL would be a great
thing, if only to fix the OSD scaling. Maybe we can help Mark Kendall
finally solve out the issues, I should say the r600g should be running
well enough by now to support this.

Regards
Greg