[mythtv-users] Possible to recover recording group password?

mat mat at lessermatters.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 11:18:26 UTC 2011

Hi there,

My wife recently ordered me to stop out watching the simpsons constantly
(fair enough, I have hundreds of recordings!). So, I attempted to put a
password on it. When I added it (from another computer), I then checked
the living room machine and it did not work, so I assumed it had failed
and forgot about it. Now, when I try to access recordings from the
computer I set the password on, it asks for a PIN - of course I immediatly
forgot what I had entered as I assummed nothing had happened.

So, anyone got any ideas how I can remove this password?

Thanks folks,

mat