[mythtv-users] Recordings starting a minute late instead of early

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Mon Jun 6 13:58:00 UTC 2011

On 06/06/2011 14:46, D. R. Newman wrote:
> But none of you are addressing my problem. For some series, the
> recordings start 60 s early. For other series, the recordings start 60 s
> late.
>
> It seems to depend on what version of MythTV was running at the
> time I set up the particular rule. At some point over the last year, the
> internal logic changed. I did not change my settings, I only upgraded
> MythTV. If I knew where to look in the database tables,
> I could check if some have an offset set to +60 and others to -60.

I think it's the "record" table, field "startoffset" and "endoffset",
see http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Record_table. Although it should be OK to
look in this table to see which rules are set in what manner, you should
probably not directly make any changes to it - instead you should make
changes to the recording rules via mythfrontend or mythweb.

Cheers,

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T