[mythtv-users] Recordings starting a minute late instead of early

D. R. Newman d.r.newman at e-consultation.org
Mon Jun 6 13:46:51 UTC 2011

On 04/06/11 04:14, Christopher Kerr wrote:

> I simply don't understand your confusion here - the direction of the
> time axis is clearly define by the wording.

But none of you are addressing my problem. For some series, the
recordings start 60 s early. For other series, the recordings start 60 s
late.

It seems to depend on what version of MythTV was running at the
time I set up the particular rule. At some point over the last year, the
internal logic changed. I did not change my settings, I only upgraded
MythTV. If I knew where to look in the database tables,
I could check if some have an offset set to +60 and others to -60.