[mythtv-users] oldrecorded definitive of what's been recorded previously?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed Jun 1 15:10:31 UTC 2011

On 11-06-01 10:37 AM, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> All I can say is that MythTV would never be able to do anything like
> that,

Oh, yes indeed.  Sorry if I implied that I thought Myth was causing the
problem.  It seems clear to me that it's a MySQL issue.

> so it's either some script on your system or MySQL messing
> with/breaking your MythTV database.

I suspect MySQL had a problem with the table and repaired what it could
and pitched the rest into the BAK file.

In any case, since I take backups daily, I just imported the oldrecorded
from the most recent backup to the .BAK file showing up and my schedule
looks sane again.

Certainly explains why so much stuff was being recorded in the last
couple of weeks that I was sure we had seen already.

Cheers,
b.