[mythtv-users] Strange Ceton issues.

Erik Jensen eriksjunk at laurelwoodart.com
Sun Jul 31 22:27:36 UTC 2011

Well, removing all of the other expansion cards, including the NIC
card, did not appear to help in any way. However, the reason I have a
PCIe NIC card at all is because the onboard NIC was dead when I got
the machine (as in, it won't even show up in lspci). I wonder if it
could be interfering with the bus in any way.

Like I said, though, all of my other cards seem to be working just fine.