[mythtv-users] I got my Ceton InfiniTV 4 working in 0.24-fixes (compiled with custom code)

Ken Truesdale kat at tiac.net
Thu Jul 28 20:31:49 UTC 2011

Oh, hell....  it was the web browser.  Google Chrome wasn't updating the Program box correctly but Firefox did.  That was the problem all along.  Selected the program and then was able to use the primary mplayer command without issue.

Thanks to Ron and Tom for their tips about how things should work so I knew what to look for.

(Note that the network problems would still have gotten me on the next boot but they were unlikely to be contributing to the problem.)

I may send Ceton a note about the page not working in Chrome!

Ken.