[mythtv-users] audio output

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 19:21:22 UTC 2011

I have to rebuild one of my myth box's and I am installing a new version of
Myth.  I have everything running with 10.10 of mythbuntu but I do not get
audio out.  I am using an optiplex 745 with the standard on board sterio
out.    On my older Myth systms I use ALSA:default (i think thats correct
from memory) as the audio out source and things works.  I have it set like
this on the new system and have no audio out.  I think I also at one point
messed with some kind of audio mixer in Ubuntu.

Any suggestions would be appricated as I fear I am just going to have to
spend an evening trying all number of various options.