[mythtv-users] Can't start slideshow except on first folder in MythGallery

Niklas Brunlid prefect47 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 02:00:33 UTC 2011

Is there some way to select which folder a slideshow will be run for in
MythGallery? If I put the cursor on any folder exept the first one in the
list, the slideshow still runs for the first (and only first) folder. The
only way I've found is to enter the folder to the thumbnail view, and then
start the slideshow. However, since I have more than one top level folder
this won't let me create a slideshow of folders and sub-folders.

/ Niklas