[mythtv-users] ZOTAC ION Motherboard - onboard supply?

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:38:15 UTC 2011

I have a zotac ion a with the built in psu. I use only a sata to cf adapter
and cf card as local hd for booting into xubuntu / mythbuntu.

I would be surprised based on my experience of silent psus if the built in
unit was sufficient for two 3.5 drives and an optical drive. You'll probably
find it will just not boot. I would expect that the psu rating and max amps
on each voltage is in the user manual whcih can be downloaded from the zotac
website.

Please excuse brevity and pistakes this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and best regards,

Richard