[mythtv-users] Newegg Shellshocker for 2011-07-20: $29.99 ZOTAC ZT-40604-10L GeForce GT 430 1GB

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 21:58:00 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 17:03, Ben Kamen <bkamen at benjammin.net> wrote:
> I don't know if I can wait that long. I'll be 145.

Off Topic:  There was some estimate that if you can
survive another 20 so years in good health, the technology
for living "forever" (via dna manipulation, nanotechnology,
etc) by first halting aging, and then reversing it, should be
available.  Pricing was not announced.  (Montgomery Burns
is reported to be having Smithers standing in line :-)