[mythtv-users] PCTV Systems nanoStick T2 290e : USB DVB-T2

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 08:18:20 UTC 2011

On 18 July 2011 09:07, John Reid <johnbaronreid at netscape.net> wrote:
> I'm thinking I'm going to get one of these DVB-T2 USB devices as soon as
> makes sense. I see from
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T2_USB_Devices
>
> that there is experimental support in 2.6.40. Reading
>
> http://stevekerrison.com/290e/
>
> suggests everything is still under development. Is anyone using one of
> these on a day-to-day basis with success (or otherwise)? Is there is a
> better forum to ask?

People are using it with mythtv already, using the media_builld driver script.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/481116?search_string=nanostick;#481116
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/480130?search_string=nanostick;#480130

I've been using one for  a couple of months now - with no problems.