[mythtv-users] Cable box channels missing with HdHr.

bhaskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Fri Jul 15 18:01:25 UTC 2011

I have two cable boxes, a dual channel HdHr, and some other capture devices.
Over a period of time, as the cable lineup was shuffled, there were new
channels
added that seem to be only available on the cable boxes.
Myths scan and the HdHr config program do not show most (any?) of these
channels.
In addition to this, if either cable box is disconnected for a period of
time the "new" channels do not appear for a while on that box.
All of the channels that I can get on the HdHr are of very good quality
so I don't think that this is a equipment problem.
Some of the missing channels are listed in the "basic"package lineup.

Anyone else with this problem?