[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.24.1 MacOSX Yadif (x2) missing

Ash Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 11:20:12 UTC 2011

I've updated to the latest version of myth 0.24.1 fixes on my mythbuntu
backend and downloaded the latest MacOSX version for one of my frontends
from...
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mythtvformacosx/files/

When I try to use Yadif (x2) the command line tells me that this
deinterlacer can not be found.
I'm guessing deinterlacers are stored in
/Applications/MythFrontend.app/Contents/Resources/lib/mythtv/filters,
looking at the files in there yadif is indeed missing.

Is yadif now longer supported on the MacOSX build? or is it just currently
failing to compile in with the latest build(s)?

Thanks,
Ash