[mythtv-users] Slave backend produces only NULL hashes

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:09:05 UTC 2011

3 months ago I had reported a problem I am still facing with the slave backend of my mythtv system. As mentioned in http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/478168 , it produces only NULL hashes for all films/episodes that are added to the database. The minor annoyance is that if I move film subfolders around, the BE removes and readds the videos to the db, and in doing so fetches metadata from the internet unnecessarily.
Is there something that I can check to remedy this problem? Is something missing from my system? A library?
Any help is appreciated.

Yianni.