[mythtv-users] No film cover appears in metadata film choice

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:03:38 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 7:58 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/7/10 Yianni Vidalis <yiannividalis at hotmail.com>:
>> When I used to press the "w" key to download metadata for films, if the
>> film's title was not unique, a cover used to appear next to the list of
>> similar titles and choosing was easier. It's been about two weeks since only
>> the titles appear, and it's more difficult to chose the correct one. Is this
>> a bug I should report or has a change been made to the layout that is not
>> yet reflected in the Arclight theme?
>
> One week, actually.  You're using an out of date theme.  Arclight has
> been updated, it was the first to be, actually.
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/theming/485284
>
> New Arclight is here:
>
> http://www.fecitfacta.com/Arclight.tar.gz
>
> I've asked for it to be updated in the theme downloader, but that has
> not yet occurred.  Thus, please don't open a ticket as there is no bug
> here.
>
> Robert

As an aside, all of this has been covered about half a dozen times in
the commits messages-- we'd really prefer that those using master be
reading them so that we don't have to take extra time to cover stuff
we put in the commit messages.

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/7d90ce4e502a3088af1ce224d6167b942ec5f27a
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/cbb90362a07ec7368d21ef55231e4aedf7c22135
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/a41e9657c0e9dfbfb4127344fd6f984039dba10e