[mythtv-users] Elgato DVB, Netstream

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Thu Jul 7 08:04:52 UTC 2011

 From a Linux perspective I would assume so, since Elgato themselves
basically say "Using Linux? Use the M3U file" :-)

 From a MythTV perspective, I know it can stream video from a remote
source, but I don't know how... 'integrated' it would be. I suspect
every channel would have to be added manually, or something like that.
I've not used MythTV since I moved house over a year ago, so things may
have changed.

This URL has some handy info...
http://support.elgato.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=3985

Kyle