[mythtv-users] Problems with mythfilldatabase

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Wed Jul 6 18:06:53 UTC 2011

On 7/6/2011 12:42, Per Jørgensen wrote:
> This have worked each time for several years but after reinstalling my
> MBE - running this script just gives me this output:
>
> mythfilldatabase --sourceid 1 list

Prior to the command line parser rewrite, the --sourceid option only
accepted a single input word, and mythfilldatabase would error out if
arguments without options were passed in.  It seems proper handling of
not wanting extra arguments is broken and needs to be fixed, so the
above command will fail as it previously did.