[mythtv-users] Degradation between mythtv-3657f31 and mythtv-958dd8c or between nvidia-270.41.19 and nvidia-275.09.07

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue Jul 5 18:22:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

I started experiencing playback glitches on my ION-based frontend,
where before I was one of the lucky ones that had near perfect
playback. It confused me for a while because it seemed to relate
to a change in local transmission quality, but I've just rolled
back to a previous version of minimyth and I'm back to perfect
playback on all recordings. The title lists the two changes
that seemed the most likely cause.

Maybe this info can help with tracing the cause of other's
vdpau glitches.

Cheers,
	Paul.