[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Colin McEwan colin.mcewan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 11:43:10 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I've been gradually building a Myth box (1.24.1) to replace my TiVo
(because it seemed like more fun and less money than paying Mr Branson
for a new TiVo...), and running into all sorts of issues along the
way. It's been a bit more of a painful experience than I'd have
thought.

The issue that's currently perplexing me is occasionally on watching
live tv, when the program changes (note: not channel, just the
scheduled programme) it crashes back to the menu with the message
"Error openi g program switch file".

Havent been able to find any documentation of this, and a quick glance
at the source wasn't too illuminating as I haven't looked into the
architecture of the listings/schedule info at all.

Any pointers?

Cheers! :)
--
C.