[mythtv-users] Watch TV hangs on Please Wait...

Jason Lewis jasonblewis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 23:06:18 UTC 2011

Clifford Snow wrote:
> In the last few days, I keep getting "Please Wait ..." when going to
> Watch TV.  MythTV successfully records all the schedule programs and
> allows playback of the recorded items.  It seems to be just the Watch
> TV selection that is not working.

I have also been seeing this behaviour but when I try and watch
recordings. It has happened to me twice over the last two weeks, each
time I have to restart the frontend to get it working again.

Unfortunately I did not have logging of the frontend turned on, but I
have enabled that now and I'll post logs if I manage to get something
useful.

I'm using .24 fixes compiled from git a few days ago.

Jason