[mythtv-users] Jamu directory problem

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Sat Jan 29 08:35:34 UTC 2011

>Ismo,
>     When using jamu with any -M option the video and image directories
>are read from the Mythtv database. Any directories for video and images
>that are in the jamu.conf file are ignored. Those errors appear because
>you do not have MythVideo properly configured yet.

Thanks!
It works. I lastly noticed that there is mass metadata grabber in mythtv itself.
Jamu needs storagegroups, and I don't want them for videos, so I will use internal grabber.

Is there a way to

- Schedule metadata grabbing to be done at night with cron? Is there any commandline command I can run?

- Earlier there was setting in "media settings" that allowed myth to scan videos when starting mythvideo. Is this possible anymore? Now I need to press M and choose "search for changes".
It is not big problem, but my wife is not so easy to teach.. :)

Thanks, K