[mythtv-users] Samba share of mythfs.py filesystem not working

E. Westbrook mythtv-users at westbrook.com
Sat Jan 29 01:54:49 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 08:32, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:

> Yes there is, but the event only provides the channel ID and start time.
>  There is not enough information to reconstruct the filename to know which
> link to delete.

Wouldn't it be sufficient to determine the filename to pass the format
string to mythlink.pl as a command-line argument for the event definition?
Or derive it from the mytlink.pl config?

I've been interested in this for some time, and from this thread, it seems
it's within reach.  I'd be willing to create a patch if necessary, too.

Thanks,
Eric