[mythtv-users] MythBrowser ignores proxy

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Jan 28 20:14:31 UTC 2011

  On 01/28/2011 02:36 PM, Jan Ceuleers wrote:
> On 28/01/11 20:02, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>>> So presumably MythBrowser does not follow the recommendations of that
>>> page? Should I submit a bug report about this?
>> Someone who uses a proxy can submit a tested patch. :)
> Feeling guilty now, 'cause realistically I'm not going to be able to
> do that in the near term.
>
> So I opened a ticket (#9525), not because I expect someone else to
> "fix it for me already", but rather so that it doesn't get lost.

Perhaps someone else out there is both using a proxy and compiling their
own MythTV build?

It shouldn't take /that/ much effort to figure out how to integrate that
code into MythBrowser.  Would be a great little project for someone
interesting in getting started with MythTV development.

Anyway, with this thread and the ticket, the information is out there
and easy enough for someone to find if they are motivated.  And, you
never know, it's possible Paul or someone will actually decide it's
interesting enough to do up the patch, eventually.

Mike