[mythtv-users] Jamu directory problem

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Thu Jan 27 20:27:59 UTC 2011

I'm trying Jamu, but it errors with something I don't understand:

#./jamu.py -C /jamu/jamu.conf -MVf

! Error: There must be a directory for Videos and each graphic type. The
(fanartdir) directory is missing.

! Error: There must be a directory for Videos and each graphic type. The
(mythvideo) directory is missing.

! Error: There must be a directory for Videos and each graphic type. The
(posterdir) directory is missing.

! Error: There must be a directory for Videos and each graphic type. The
(bannerdir) directory is missing.

I see that it can't find directories or they are not defined, but:

- I have set directories in jamu.conf; bannerdir: /mythstuff/banners etc.
- Directories do exist
- I have tried with mythtvdir: True , but no difference
- I have set up those directories in mythtv-setup

I can't understand what is wrong.
Any help is appreciated.

-K