[mythtv-users] Strange MythMusic File Behavior

Anthony Rooney rooneyo at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 25 13:31:14 UTC 2011

Hi

I have seen the same behaviour and asked a question about this with no
response.

I stopped using Myth Music as I could not figure out how it worked and it
certainly did not work the way I would expect a central music playing
application that should be able to index and play files from any accessible
location without making duplicate copies.

The UI design really sucks also making it look like a very ill-conceived
project with no consideration about how it might appear to end users.

It is back to the drawing board for Myth Music as it is currently a very
poor offering.

Kind Regards

Anthony