[mythtv-users] Mouse pointer suddenly present
Nick Rout
nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:58:04 UTC 2011
On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 6:22 AM, Jim Stichnoth <stichnot at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am not sure when this started happening, but my revo now has the
>> mouse pointer sitting in the middle of the screen in mythtv, including
>> during playback. I know I could use unclutter, but it annoys me that
>> this is happening, and seemed to have started recently.
>>
>> 0.24.0+fixes.20110112.2394a9d from mythbuntu repos
>>
>> Any ideas on fixing this?
>
> This started happening to me after I enabled xrandr (to allow the
> screen refresh rate to be adjusted to match the content). As soon as
> the refresh rate first changed, the mouse cursor appeared.
Ahh that will be it. I enabled that quite recently. And the cursor
doesn't appear until the first video is played after a reboot.
>I think I
> fixed it using what Andre posted:
>
> Section "Device"
> Option "HWCursor" "off"
>
yes that worked for me too.
Thanks to all
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list