[mythtv-users] editing theme ?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 17:47:05 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 9:04 AM, R. G. Newbury <newbury at mandamus.org> wrote:

>             R. Geoffrey Newbury
>           Barrister and Solicitor
>      Suite 106, 150 Lakeshore Road West
>         Mississauga, Ontario, L5H 3R2

Geoff,

With whatever respect is due to you, your profession and your
relationship with Schedules Direct afford you no special privileges
here. You are free to disagree with how we apply the rules, with the
rules themselves, and to do so as vehemently as you please-- but it is
not acceptable to make it more difficult to do so.  You are not in
charge.  If you cannot respect that we feel the need to protect
ourselves, and cannot live amicably with the way we choose to do so, I
would ask that you please remove yourself from this community, before
I'm forced to do it for you.

Robert