[mythtv-users] editing theme ?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 22:58:50 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Ismo Tanskanen <ismot at telemail.fi> wrote:

> How do you know that my content is illegal?
> I have 1215 DVD videos and 342 blueraydisks on the self. How many you have?
> I have ripped most of them to hard disk, but I don't count them illegal.
>
> -Kane

Please do not ignore or argue with those of us who are MythTV
developers about how to run our own project's lists.  I see exactly
what Raymond saw-- namely, the unhidden titles of movies downloaded
from "release groups."  We don't care what you do, but we certainly do
care when the stink of your theft makes us look like thieves and
violates our list rules.

Raymond politely asked you to follow the rules of our list.  Neither
you nor Geoff have any right to make him feel like the bad guy for
enforcing list rules.  If either of you argue this point one inch
further I will request that you both be removed and banned from this
list.

Thank you for your understanding.

Robert
MythTV