[mythtv-users] Mytharchive and jpeg2yuv

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Jan 21 02:42:34 UTC 2011

The last time I inquired about mytharchive in .24, I was informed that it
had no active maintainer, and the bits were rotting, which may speak
to your problem.

That was about 4 months ago, after I updated I don't know if that's
changed.  I hope so; my sis wants it bad, and I'm not smart enough to
update it myself...

Cheers,
-- jra