[mythtv-users] OTA/DTV tuner-card related questions, recommendations

James Miller gajs-f0el at dea.spamcon.org
Thu Jan 20 21:12:10 UTC 2011

On 01/20/2011 Douglas wrote:

> I know he does not want one, but a 10/100 switch is really cheap, and
> might end up more useful than a second nic in his computer.

Au contraire, pierre. I actually already have a switch that's been laying
around collecting dust for a few years. I just don't want to add it
because I'm hoping to cut down on the proliferation of small, redundant
electronic devices cluttering my apt. and soaking up electricity. If need
be I have it and can easily add it; but I'm looking to avoid that.

James