[mythtv-users] Mythweb, upcoming recordings?

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sat Jan 15 21:02:53 UTC 2011

On 1/15/2011 15:52, Alex Butcher wrote:
> git clone git://github.com/MythTV/mythtv.git mythtv
> git checkout fixes/0.24
> git pull
> cd mythtv/mythplugins
> git clone git://github.com/MythTV/mythweb.git
> git checkout fixes/0.24
> git pull

Why would you clone mythweb to anywhere but your webroot?  It's a fully
indepedent web application.  It's not like it relies on any other part
of MythTV, or needs to be compiled.

> I'm running 0.24-fixes from GIT as of 12 Jan, and I don't see that
> problem
> here. I upgraded directly from 0.21.

The problem is not one of code, but rather because the user recreated
all their tuner cards, and did not name them.  The name is optional, but
the name is what mythweb puts in that field.