[mythtv-users] MediaHighWay EPG

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 15:54:03 UTC 2011

Hello list, I think I have search the tool that I need to get the EPG
data from my provider (Digital+ Spain). I just created a page on the
wiki: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MediaHighWay_EPG

It works well on Canal Satellite Numérique provider, I get more than
2MB of EPG data. It output data on VDR format.

I need some help:

1. Complete the wiki. I am not a english native speaker/writer, you
can fix any grammatical errors, I copy lot of text from VDR wiki:
http://www.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/Mhwepg
2. Parse data from VDR format to XMLTV format to import it on the MythTV
3. Try this software on different providers and add the result on the wiki.
4. Fix Digital+ Spain to get it working.

I contact with the creator of the software, he says that now he
doesn't use it and he can not help with it, there is not active
developer since 2005, I search some new plugins from Dreambox
receivers.

Any feedback is welcome.

Best regards.

--