[mythtv-users] EPG from SAT

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 11:11:47 UTC 2011

2011/1/14 Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com>:
> Hello again, I am trying to get EPG data from my satellite provider
> (Digital+ spain). I try to active EIT scan on MythTV, but I just got
> current and next program guide.
>
> I search lot and find tv_grab_dvb soft, it wotks well, but I am steal
> having current and next program:
> http://bryars.eu/projects/tv_grab_dvb/
>
> Now I search two interesting programs:
>
> MediaHighWay EPG: http://jrepetto.free.fr/
> loadepg: http://kikko77.altervista.org/
>
> I can not get it them working, I don't know how to install/config.
>
> Has anyone got them working?
> Can you help with this?
>
> Thanks for all your help and best regards.

Hello again, I try this:

1. Create the channel file:

nano channels.conf

DIGITAL+:10847:v:0:22000:160:80:0:0:0
CSN EPG:12363:v:0:27500:160:80:0:0:0
CYFRA EPG:10719:v:1:27500:160:80:0:0:0
CD EPG:12515:h:0:22000:160:80:0:0:0
SKY ITALIA EPG:11881:v:1:27500:160:80:0:0:0

Tune my provider:

szap -a 6 -c channels.conf "DIGITAL+"

Run the software

./mhwepg -s S19.2E -a 6 -o epg.digital+.data -l

And this is the output:

UTC Offset = 0
Country = ESP, Region = 1
Local Time Offset = 7200
Next Local Time Offset = 3600
Date of change = 31/10/2010
Error while reading themes
:: Connection timed out

Is this normal? I will try more this weekend, best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano