[mythtv-users] DTS sound is cracking on some videos

Daniel Herrmann daniel.herrmann1 at gmx.de
Fri Jan 14 10:08:01 UTC 2011

Am 14.01.2011 11:04, schrieb Jean-Yves Avenard:
> On 14 January 2011 20:52, Daniel Herrmann <daniel.herrmann1 at gmx.de> wrote:
>

>> Here is the mythfrondendlog with -v all:
>>
>> http://pastie.org/1459375
>>
> There's no error in those logs.. other than a video decoding issue.
>
> Are you sure your amplifier can handle those audio streams? It doesn't
> seem to be an issue with myth
>
> Otherwise, just uncheck DTS, audio will be decoded from DTS and
> re-encoded into AC3

Hey,

which repository exactly should i use? I have "release" in my sources
list, but i guess i have to remove the weeklybuilds repo in order to get
them?

If i play the same video, also with dts passthrough with SMPlayer, it
works perfectly. And my receiver handles DTS, but i'm not sure, if there
is a bitrate-limit or something like that... It's an Onkyo TX-SR576
AV-Receiver.

Thanks