[mythtv-users] problem to build under mac os X 10.6.6

Stéphane HENRY stephane.henry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 21:20:45 UTC 2011

here is the next error I get :
g++ -headerpad_max_install_names -arch i386 -single_module -dynamiclib
-L/Users/stef/mythtv/.osx-packager/build/lib -lfreetype -lz
-compatibility_version    0.24 -current_version   0.24.0 -install_name
libmythtv-0.24.0.dylib -o libmythtv-0.24.0.24.0.dylib minilzo.o RTjpegN.o
recordinginfo.o dbcheck.o tvremoteutil.o tv.o jobqueue.o filtermanager.o
recordingprofile.o remoteencoder.o videosource.o cardutil.o sourceutil.o
videometadatautil.o cc608decoder.o cc608reader.o cc708decoder.o
cc708reader.o cc708window.o subtitlereader.o scheduledrecording.o
signalmonitorvalue.o livetvchain.o playgroup.o channelsettings.o
previewgenerator.o previewgeneratorqueue.o transporteditor.o
channelgroup.o channelgroupsettings.o myth_imgconvert.o recordingrule.o
programdetail.o mythsystemevent.o avfringbuffer.o ThreadedFileWriter.o
ringbuffer.o fileringBuffer.o dvdringbuffer.o bdringbuffer.o
streamingringbuffer.o diseqc.o diseqcsettings.o datadirect.o
teletextdecoder.o teletextreader.o vbilut.o tspacket.o pespacket.o
mpegtables.o atsctables.o dvbtables.o premieretables.o mpegstreamdata.o
atscstreamdata.o dvbstreamdata.o scanstreamdata.o mpegdescriptors.o
atscdescriptors.o dvbdescriptors.o dishdescriptors.o premieredescriptors.o
atsc_huffman.o freesat_huffman.o iso6937tables.o H264Parser.o
frequencies.o frequencytables.o channelutil.o dbchannelinfo.o
dtvmultiplex.o dtvconfparser.o dtvconfparserhelpers.o scaninfo.o
channelimporter.o profilegroup.o tv_play.o mythplayer.o mythdvdplayer.o
audioplayer.o playercontext.o tv_play_win.o deletemap.o
mythcommflagplayer.o commbreakmap.o mythbdplayer.o mythiowrapper.o
tvbrowsehelper.o textsubtitleparser.o xine_demux_sputext.o decoderbase.o
nuppeldecoder.o avformatdecoder.o privatedecoder.o privatedecoder_vda.o
osd.o teletextscreen.o subtitlescreen.o interactivescreen.o videooutbase.o
videoout_null.o videobuffers.o vsync.o jitterometer.o yuv2rgb.o
videodisplayprofile.o mythcodecid.o videooutwindow.o util-osd.o
videocolourspace.o videoout_quartz.o util-opengl.o openglvideo.o
videoout_opengl.o DetectLetterbox.o dsmcc.o dsmcccache.o dsmccbiop.o
dsmccobjcarousel.o interactivetv.o mhi.o blend.o channelbase.o
dtvchannel.o signalmonitor.o dtvsignalmonitor.o inputinfo.o
inputgroupmap.o scanwizard.o channelscan_sm.o channelscanner.o
channelscanner_gui.o channelscanner_gui_scan_pane.o channelscanner_cli.o
frequencytablesetting.o inputselectorsetting.o loglist.o
multiplexsetting.o paneanalog.o scanmonitor.o scanwizardconfig.o
eithelper.o eitscanner.o eitfixup.o eitcache.o programdata.o tv_rec.o
recorderbase.o DeviceReadBuffer.o dtvrecorder.o importrecorder.o
NuppelVideoRecorder.o fifowriter.o audioinput.o channelchangemonitor.o
iptvchannel.o iptvrecorder.o iptvsignalmonitor.o iptvchannelfetcher.o
iptvmediasink.o iptvfeeder.o iptvfeederwrapper.o iptvfeederrtsp.o
iptvfeederudp.o iptvfeederfile.o iptvfeederlive.o iptvfeederrtp.o
timeoutedtaskscheduler.o hdhrsignalmonitor.o hdhrchannel.o hdhrrecorder.o
hdhrstreamhandler.o moc_jobqueue.o moc_recordingprofile.o
moc_videosource.o moc_playgroup.o moc_channelsettings.o
moc_previewgenerator.o moc_previewgeneratorqueue.o moc_transporteditor.o
moc_channelgroupsettings.o moc_mythsystemevent.o moc_diseqcsettings.o
moc_profilegroup.o moc_tv_play.o moc_mythplayer.o moc_playercontext.o
moc_tv_play_win.o moc_osd.o moc_scanwizard.o moc_channelscanner_gui.o
moc_channelscanner_gui_scan_pane.o moc_inputselectorsetting.o
moc_multiplexsetting.o moc_paneatsc.o moc_panedvbutilsimport.o
moc_scanmonitor.o moc_scanwizardconfig.o    -L../libmyth
-L../../external/FFmpeg/libavutil -L../../external/FFmpeg/libavcodec
-L../../external/FFmpeg/libavcore -L../../external/FFmpeg/libavformat
-L../../external/FFmpeg/libswscale -L../libmythui -L../libmythupnp
-L../libmythdvdnav -L../libmythbluray -L../libmythdb -lmyth-0.24
-lmythswscale -lmythavformat -lmythavcodec -lmythavcore -lmythavutil
-lmythui-0.24 -lmythupnp-0.24 -lmythdvdnav-0.24 -lmythbluray-0.24
-lmythdb-0.24 -L../libmythfreemheg -lmythfreemheg-0.24
-L../libmythlivemedia -lmythlivemedia-0.24 -L../libmythhdhomerun
-lmythhdhomerun-0.24 -lxml2 -lmp3lame
-L/Users/stef/mythtv/.osx-packager/build/lib -lbz2 -lfreetype -framework
ApplicationServices -framework Carbon -framework Cocoa -framework
CoreFoundation -framework CoreVideo -framework QuickTime -framework IOKit
-framework OpenGL -framework AGL -lQtSql
-L/Users/stef/mythtv/.osx-packager/build/lib/mysql
-F/System/Library/Frameworks -L/usr/lib -m32 -lmysqlclient -lz -lm -lQtXml
-lQtOpenGL -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lQtCore
Undefined symbols:
  "get_int_CF(__CFDictionary const*, __CFString const*)", referenced from:
      VideoOutputQuartz::Init(int, int, float, int, int, int, int, int,
MythCodecID, int)in videoout_quartz.o
      VideoOutputQuartz::Init(int, int, float, int, int, int, int, int,
MythCodecID, int)in videoout_quartz.o
  "CreateOSXCocoaPool()", referenced from:
      PrivateDecoderVDA::VDADecoderCallback(void*, __CFDictionary const*,
long, unsigned int, __CVBuffer*)in privatedecoder_vda.o
      PrivateDecoderVDA::GetFrame(AVStream*, AVFrame*, int*, AVPacket*)in
privatedecoder_vda.o
  "get_float_CF(__CFDictionary const*, __CFString const*)", referenced from:
      VideoOutputQuartz::Init(int, int, float, int, int, int, int, int,
MythCodecID, int)in videoout_quartz.o
  "DeleteOSXCocoaPool(void*&)", referenced from:
      PrivateDecoderVDA::VDADecoderCallback(void*, __CFDictionary const*,
long, unsigned int, __CVBuffer*)in privatedecoder_vda.o
      PrivateDecoderVDA::VDADecoderCallback(void*, __CFDictionary const*,
long, unsigned int, __CVBuffer*)in privatedecoder_vda.o
      PrivateDecoderVDA::GetFrame(AVStream*, AVFrame*, int*, AVPacket*)in
privatedecoder_vda.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [libmythtv-0.24.0.24.0.dylib] Error 1
make[1]: *** [sub-libmythtv-make_default] Error 2
make: *** [libs] Error 2
[osx-pkg] Failed system call: " /usr/bin/make -j3 " with error code 2

thanks

Stéphane