[mythtv-users] ChannelUp problem

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 20:29:33 UTC 2011

2010/12/21 Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com>:
> Hello list, I am configuring MythTV, I have 0.24 version.
>
> I have DVB-T and DVB-S cards, when I push the ChannelUp key, it don't
> works well. For example, if I am on 100 channel, if I press the
> ChannelUp, it starts from 3 and gous up. I want to continue and go to
> 101.
>
> Is possible to fix this problem?
>
> Thanks for all your help and best regards.

Hello again, I am with the same problem, now I have an other machine
with one DVB-S adapter and happens the same, if I am on the channel 5,
then I push the ChannelUp key and it goes to channel 2, I want to go
to channel 6.

Is this possible? Anyone with the same problem?

Thanks and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano