[mythtv-users] MythArchive in 0.24: Sorting broken in 'Select Recordings'

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Jan 11 12:59:13 UTC 2011

Hi: I recently switched the 'production' box to 0.24-fixes.  In
0.23-fixes the MythArchive 'Select  Recordings' screen was sorted by
date, latest at the top.

After the switch it had oldest at the top.  After a few days' use I
can't see any logic in the order that I'm now seeing in 'All Recordings'
mode.  With that mode inactive, sort order is by title, but multiple
programmes in a series are shown unsorted.

I don't know of any way for the user to change sorting mode.

It would always have been nice to have MythArchive and 'View Recordings'
use the same sorting criteria, eg ignoring initial 'An' and 'The' in
titles, but the new situation needs fixing.

John P