[mythtv-users] Edit cutlist problems after upgrade

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sat Jan 8 10:52:25 UTC 2011

I'm returning to this thread, but with a problem that I haven't seen
mentioned before, except perhaps in an aside by Raymond, who said it got
'confused'.

I've now switched my main f13 box to 0.24-fixes and have versions of my
mythcutprojectx script that work more-or-less as intended, although the
accuracy of the cutting doesn't feel as good as it did in 0.23.1, using
either framecount or bytecount definitions.

What concerns me here is the behaviour of the pageup/pagedown keys,
which are supposed to move back/forward between cutpoints.  They do,
unless the end-of-recording has been reached, after which pageup steps
backwards ok but pagedown steps forward by one second for the first few
presses, then goes to the next cutpoint, then one second again for
another few presses, and so on.  The same thing happens with the
left/right arrows if the cutpoint steplength is selected.

Similar effect with left/right arrows if steplength is 1 second:
backwards it's maybe going to keyframes, forward by one frame.

I've tried several themes, with similar results.

John P

Latest spin from ATrpms for f13 x86_64