[mythtv-users] latest git source, database upgrade hangs

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 02:11:39 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 16:27 -0800, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:
> yeah, that one was due for a re-implementation anyways.  I'll still
> see if I can knock it over, as if I can, that would point to a logic
>  error, etc in the handling of the return from that query.  We shall
> see.

Hi;

Greg's previous "poof" comment caught my eye.  When using mythweb
with a local MiscStatusScript, the page was not displaying, and there
was a segfault along with it. But most of the time, the page worked
Ok.

Yesterday, I was ready to add to #9421 with my data and tell you that
when I ran with --verbose general,important,system,extra the problem
went away (poof.)

Before submitting, I retested and found that was no longer true.
The information attached to Trac #9421 includes system,extra and
generates the same segfault I was originally getting.

This is also at v0.25pre-808 vs. 798 originally.

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/9421/mythweb.segfault.data

Take care,

Bill