[mythtv-users] latest git source, database upgrade hangs

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 19:27:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'll see if I can still reproduce on the next schema change, I was
> able to reproduce with only the BE attempting to run.

OK.  I'm sure there's some niggling bug in there that needs squashing :)
 I'll still try to force it to happen tonight, and see if I can't find it.
 Glad it's possible to work around in the meantime though.  I had several
times upgraded the schema, and it worked fine, but other people do things in
different ways, so it could be related to what's running, what's not, etc.
 Once we get a grip on what's causing it, it WILL be fixed one way or
another, this is not nice.  Just gotta find it first.

Thanks for the patience.