[mythtv-users] MythVideo 0.24 no longer recognizes some Videos

jr jraymyth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:35:44 UTC 2011

I recently did a fresh install of a 0.24 Mythbuntu 10.10 and have noticed
that several sections of my video library no longer show in MythVideo.  The
entire library accessed through NFS.  Several formats are represented
- mpg-4, avi and mkv.  I have looked at the backend log and do not see any
refference to bad scans or non-recognition of files or the like.

Further, there are videos that are listed, but no longer play.  The front
end log reports that the file cannot be found.  There is no mention of the
problem in the backend logs.

They are all playable in mplayer.

I would appreciate any suggestions as to how to proceed with troubleshooting
this.

Thanks,
jr