[mythtv-users] How many people in the UK would buy a DVB-T2 PCI-E with working drivers?

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Wed Jan 5 12:09:00 UTC 2011

On 4 Jan 2011, at 16:58, Another Sillyname wrote:

> If it was priced around £100 for a Dual DVB-T2 Tuner?
>
> Drivers for 'nix and Windows would be available.

Yes but in 18 months when T2 starts up around here.

Surely dual would be a bit excessively future proof at this stage, I'd doubt there will be a second T2 mux in the UK for some years and a T1 tuner is extremely cheap. Multirec would get you all the HD channels with one tuner.

A couple of (off list) Myth using friends would be interested straight away.

Andre