[mythtv-users] MythStream Shoutcast parser just broke :(

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Jan 5 09:37:29 UTC 2011

Greetings all

My Shoutcast parser in MythStream just stopped working with the error

Can't call method "getElementsByTagName" on an undefined value at
/home/mythtv/.mythtv/mythstream/parsers/shoutcast/shoutcast.pl line 108.

I'm not sure if its a minor change to perl behaviour as a result of a
bugfix (going from version perl-5.12.2-r2 to perl-5.12.2-r4), something
has changed in the XML feed from Shoutcast or thats its Wednesday!!

Anyone any ideas?

--
Robin Gilks