[mythtv-users] jamu.py fails if I exclude directories in jamu.conf

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 20:40:41 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Matt Beadon <matt.beadon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Matt Beadon <matt.beadon at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > If I comment out that ignore01 line above jamu runs properly.  Also this
>> > file worked in 0.23 with the ignore directories.  Has the syntax for
>> > jamu.conf's ignore section changed?  Is anyone else successfully using
>> > the
>> > ignore section with 0.24?
>>
>> Sounds like you are not on current .24-fixes, where this issue was
>> fixed on 12/16/2010.
>>
> Thanks Robert!
> MythTV Version   : f5e6f3d
> MythTV Branch    : fixes/0.24
> Network Protocol : 63
> Library API      : 0.24.20101129-1
> QT Version       : 4.6.2
> Looks like you're right if the Library API date is the right thing to look
> at(?)  The package I'm running is the latest as of yesterday from mythbuntu
> but I guess their builds are almost a month behind the fixes/0.24 branch.
>  :(
> Anyone know the correlation between mythbuntu autobuilds and check-ins to
> .24-fixes?  i.e. how long will I have to wait for this dec 16th fix?
> thanks

The above Version (the mess of letters and numbers) is actually what
you want to look at-- it looks like maybe MythBuntu hasn't updated
their jamu install?  MythTV itself does not install Jamu, so mythbuntu
does some installer magic with it-- I don't know if theirs has been
updated with this fix.  It's also possible it's a new/different issue,
but it doesn't look like one.  Doug Vaughan may have some insight if
he happens upon this thread.

Robert