[mythtv-users] @Jacob Re PS3

Dean Collins collins_dean at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:59:13 UTC 2011

@Jacob,

Sorry to have wasted your 15 seconds today. My thinking was

1/ thought it would be of interest to this list.
2/ with root there are going to be some interesting Myth/FE implementations over the next few weeks/months.

Cheers,
Dean

BTW yes I’m posting this from another account as Jacob has booted my account from the list server.

Really????? This is the email that gets me booted from the MythTV list after 4+ years.

Hey Jacob GAGF…… now you have a real reason to boot me from this list. Dont bother banning this account I wont be back. I cant believe you little self righteous nazi think that banning someone for posting this is acceptable.

To the rest, Happy New Year.