[mythtv-users] VDPAU playback on ION

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 01:00:29 UTC 2011

Hello again, I have a Nvidia ION board connected to a 1080p TV with HDMI.

I configure on the frontend to use "VDPAU Norma" profile, I have the
latest Nvidia drivers. I just select the HDMI on the "nvidia-setting"
and it works.

But sometimes, when I am watching some 1080p videos or HD satellite
channels there are some pixels errors, I don't how to explain, but it
looks badly.

How can I configure to get it best? On the "nvidia-setting" there are
lots parameter, but I don't know what they really mean.

Thanks for all your help.

Kind regards.

--
Josu Lazkano