[mythtv-users] **NOTE**: MythSystem Rewrite

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 04:40:18 UTC 2011

I have just merged our rewrite of myth_system() into master on git.
It likely will have some minor issues remaining, but it has been
tested as much as we can so far.

***PLEASE*** before submitting any tickets:
1) be sure to have done a make distclean.  This is a fairly large change.
2) if you need to report a problem, go to:
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9421.  If your problem has already
been reported, do NOT add a "me too".  If your particular problem has
not been reported, please report it in that ticket.
3) to debug, I will need logs from the backend and/or frontend
(whereever the problem is).  Please attach them as files on the
ticket, not paste them inline.

Thanks.

I can also be found on IRC much of the time.